Node.js bindings for pmemkv. All known issues and limitations are logged as GitHub issues.
- Node.js 6.10 or higher
- PMDK - native persistent memory libraries
- pmemkv - native key/value library
- node-addon-api, node-bindings, node-gyp - for native library integration
- Used only for testing:
- chai - test assertion library
- chai-string - string assertion library
- mocha - test framework
Start by installing pmemkv on your system.
Clone the pmemkv-nodejs tree:
git clone https://github.com/pmem/pmemkv-nodejs.git cd pmemkv-nodejs
Add npm modules to your project (install the dependencies listed in package.json in the local node_modules folder):
This library includes a set of automated tests that exercise all functionality.
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=path_to_your_libs npm test
We are using
emulate persistent memory
Example can be found within this repository in examples directory. To execute the example:
PMEM_IS_PMEM_FORCE=1 node basic_example.js