Java bindings for pmemkv, using Java Native Interface.
pmemkv is a local/embedded key-value datastore optimized for persistent memory.
Current code of pmemkv-java can be accessed on github page.
The API of pmemkv-java binding is documented in the following docs:
- master - it implements additional API of libpmemkv (and requires min. version of 1.4)
- v1.2 - it implements additional API of libpmemkv (and requires min. version of 1.4)
- v1.1 - it is functionally equivalent to libpmemkv 1.0
- v1.0 - it is functionally equivalent to libpmemkv 1.0
Releases’ support status
Currently all branches/releases are fully supported. Latest releases can be seen on the “releases” tab on the Github page.
|Version branch||First release date||Last patch release||Maintenance status|
|stable-1.2||Jul 02, 2021||N/A||Full|
|stable-1.1||Jun 08, 2021||N/A||Full|
|stable-1.0||Jun 30, 2021||1.0.1 (Mar 12, 2021)||Full|
- Full maintenance:
- All/most of bugs fixed (if possible),
- Patch releases issued based on a number of fixes and their severity,
- At least one release at the end of the maintenance period,
- Full support for at least a year since the initial release.
- Limited scope:
- Only critical bugs (security, data integrity, etc.) will be backported,
- Patch versions will be released when needed (based on severity of found issues),
- Branch will remain in “limited maintenance” status based on the original release availability in popular distros,
- No support,
- No bug fixes,
- No official releases.
The following blog articles relates to pmemkv-java: