Java bindings for pmemkv, using Java Native Interface.
pmemkv is a local/embedded key-value datastore optimized for persistent memory.
Current code of pmemkv-java can be accessed on github page.
The API of pmemkv-java binding is documented in the following docs:
- master - it implements additional API of libpmemkv (and requires min. version of 1.4)
- v1.2 - it implements additional API of libpmemkv (and requires min. version of 1.4)
- v1.1 - it is functionally equivalent to libpmemkv 1.0
- v1.0 - it is functionally equivalent to libpmemkv 1.0
Releases’ support status
Currently all branches/releases are fully supported. Latest releases can be
seen on the “releases” tab on the Github page.
||First release date
||Last patch release
||Jul 02, 2021
||Jun 08, 2021
||Jun 30, 2020
||1.0.1 (Mar 12, 2021)
- Full maintenance:
- All/most of bugs fixed (if possible),
- Patch releases issued based on a number of fixes and their severity,
- At least one release at the end of the maintenance period,
- Full support for at least a year since the initial release.
- Limited scope:
- Only critical bugs (security, data integrity, etc.) will be backported,
- Patch versions will be released when needed (based on severity of found issues),
- Branch will remain in “limited maintanance” status based on original release availability in popular distros.
- No support,
- No bug fixes,
- No official releases.
The following blog articles relates to pmemkv-java: